Blog Header

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Christmas in March

Sorry for another piece of furniture, but I had so much fun making the last one that I couldn't resist another. I went for a Christmas theme, even though Christmas is over (thinking ahead for my Christmas cottage, and honestly, it will be here again before we know it). I made all the things on top of the cabinet. They are first attempts. I made the tree out of tiny vintage pages. I designed the bag, and the cake and stand were made out of clay. My favorite thing about this cabinet is the door knobs.

4 comments:

  1. Your little cabinet is gorgeous Cristina!! I love the polka dots!!
    I am also very addicted to making and decorating furniture :0)
    I can't believe you're thinking of christmas in March :0) But I know what you mean it does come around VERY fast!!
    Hugs
    vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Christmas! Your cabinet is amazing.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cabinet is adorable!! I love the red and the dotted background. I've just started to blog about my miniatures and are totally addicted now ;)
    Wish you lovely weekend, Jannet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello... How sweet is your little cabinet. Can we have enough furniture? Don't think so, minis are so addictive, aren't they?
    I'm your newest follower, I'd love to invite you over to visit and follow me when you get a chance.

    Have a great weekend playing in your mini world.
    xoso
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete