Blog Header

Friday, May 4, 2012

I have been debating for a while whether I should keep the front door the green color I painted it originally or paint it white. The advantage to having an all white door is that it matches everything. The disadvantage is that it is less of one of a kind house, since I have seen quite a few people with this same dollhouse all painted white. We weren't that far off from that fate though anyway, since everything else was white, so I went with the all white door. I'm glad I did. This wreath I made last night would not have matched the green door. I think the house looks good all white. Maybe that's why so many people have done their's all white. :)
Original door color:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I like the color of this house.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es paradojico, pero destaca mas la puerta en blanco.
    Muy buena opcion, muy acertada¡¡¡
    Un beso
    Susi

    ReplyDelete