Blog Header

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Blanca's Flowers Have Arrived!

It's a long story involving dogs and more than one package, but Blanca's beautiful flowers have finally arrived. And I'm so happy! I had to wait the whole car ride home from the post office and a few other errands, to open them because I wanted to capture the cute package that they came in. It was very hard not to just open the package immediately. The long wait was worth it! These flowers are so beautiful and they look even more amazing in person. The detail is incredible. You are very talented Blanca. Thank you so much for these wonderful flowers. Now I get to find places to put each of them.
Blanca wrapped the flowers up so cute with this little ribbon...
And this cute little flower box!
They all look so cute on my dollhouse porch. I absolutely love the variety of flowers and how detailed they are. The pictures don't do them justice. Thank you again Blanca. I can't say it enough.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers! Blanca's work is fantastic. Enjoy this lovely win.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: Congratulations to Blanca for the wonderful job with the silver. The flowers are very pretty in front of your porch. They are all beautiful. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your wonderful flowers. Blanca make beautiful flowers and I am also very lucky to own some of them :)They look great on your porch.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete