I have started shingling the roof of Victoria's Farmhouse Dollhouse. The shingles came out a different color than the first house I did, even though I used the same technique. I actually wanted this color for this house, so that's a good thing. It's really adding to the finished look.
I found a place mat at the Dollar Tree that I thought was perfect carpet. It reminds me of Berber carpet, which was what I was hoping to have in this room. I wanted a neutral color and this one also matches the color of the hardwood floor throughout the rest of the house. I'm pretty happy with it. I haven't glued it down yet, so there are ripples in the picture. And now you can't see the patch. Yea!
I finished the wallpaper in the master bedroom as well. It looks more complete.
And this last picture shows the room dividers installed in the kitchen/dining area. I like them both and will keep them there.
Back to work!