Blog Header

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Doors and Wallpaper

I wallpapered the loft room in the Alison Jr Dollhouse. I also made a wood floor that needs to be stained. I will probably use the pie safe that is pictured here, but paint it white and take out the tin so it will be a glass bookcase. The chair would also get a white finish and new upholstery, if I keep it here.



I also bought some doors for the Alison Jr Dollhouse that are a little different than my normal pick. However, I actually like these ones better because they have such charm. They look like doors I would have found in my grandmas house. I love the horizontal panels. I also made room in the bathroom for the laundry. It's tight, but it works. My daughter "NEEDED" it in her house.

3 comments:

  1. The loft room looks beautiful. I like the new door.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those doors are my favorite. Just ordered 2 from hbs. They are like the doors in my real life house. Good taste! :o)

    ReplyDelete