Blog Header

Monday, April 23, 2012

Shabby Couch

So, I made a shabby couch a few weeks back, but I didn't like how it turned out, so I didn't post about it. Needless to say, it has grown on me and I've decided it really isn't that bad. That means I can share a picture of it. I may re-do the ruffles at some future point (that's the part bugging me most, among other things), but until then, I think it's okay to display as a place holder until I possible find something better to replace it, or I adjust the things that bug me. Now to make some shabby pillows for it. :)

5 comments:

  1. Очень милый диван и хорошо смотрится в комнате
    Объятья

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks perfectly darling! I know how you feel about not liking parts of something you make...slave over. I made cutains for Storybook, hung them, then this morning ripped them down and started over...they are now drying from spray starch...lets hope it's a done deal this time.
    Have a fun mini week.
    xoso
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I like the color of the fabric and the structure.
    Bye Fbay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your couch looks beautiful. I love the color and I believe you will like it more when you have some cushions on it.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: I confirm that your new chair is perfect. I love theruffle bottom. A couch in my living room. It's a very nice chair. I am excited to see the cushions. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete